Business Formation, Mergers, and Acquisitions
For many, the single most difficult part of running a business is starting it up. After years of exhausting work, finally having your business up and running can be one of the most rewarding things you’ve ever experienced. But for some, it doesn’t stop there. If your company grows large enough to be acquired by another, larger company, or if your company chooses to acquire a smaller company, a whole new host of issues are bound to arise. The acquisition process is not only incredibly stressful, but extremely difficult for a company to go through for the first time. The same can be said about your company merging with another company. The long list of things that can go wrong can overwhelm even the most seasoned business owner.
That’s where ABC CPA firm comes in to provide assistance. We take the headache out of startups, acquisitions, and mergers. Our CPA’s will be able to conduct a complete and full analysis of the required steps to both grow and ultimately integrate your business. We then offer complete startup, merger, and acquisition services including establishing your finance and accounting departments, software selection, equipment purchasing, interviewing, training, and of course, general booking and accounting for as long as requested.
Services Provided for Startups, Mergers, and Acquisitions include but are not limited to:
- Complete Analysis of Financial Requirements
- Organizational Structuring and Department Creation
- Establishing Cohesive Workflows
- Assistance obtaining Funding (loans, venture capital, etc.)
- Software Integration
- Hiring and training Accounting, Finance, & Payroll Staff
- Pre-Merger and Pre-Acquisition Audits and other Financial Reports
- Merger and Acquisition Cost-Benefit-Analysis
- Consultation for Startups, Acquisitions, and Mergers
These are just some of the services that we provide to assist with startups, mergers, and acquisitions. We are able to provide your company with a customer tailored experience in order to minimize costs and maximize efficiency.